Sunday 21 July 2013

IM BACK ✨

What's up guys I'm back so it's been 1 year since Left now I'm 13 years old 😛 lol that was fast 😝 okay so I just wanted to let you know that Danya Alzarooni is back and miss you like crazy 😣 so I'm just gonna let you know why I haven't blog so long... So lets start 💎 I was really busy with my family moving here moving there I haven't see my friends in a long time now 😪 miss them like crazy 😣 trust me when you have a friend that you can never forget about them you will know how I feel 😕 it's sad but what can I do I can't just buy a time machine and just go back to the pass honestly if I could I would 👍 so yeah and remember bubu the cat 😽 oh god I feel like crying right now 😭 we give him to my sister's friend cause we really can't take care of him that time 😓 and now I can if I ever see that girl who took him I'm gonna break her head into pieces 😡 LOL what am I doing its are fault not her bit still this pretty face doesn't care 😈 come on guys I'm pretty right? 😁 Alright pretty face okay it's not me it you who's reading this 💋 people said that nobody is prefect but you are to me ❤ so just keep smiling and stop caring for the ones who doesn't care about you ✌ just give them one big pouch in the face 👊👊👊👊 and walk away cause the polis might arrest you 😛 alright guys that's all for today all I wanted to say was I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 😍 BYE LOVE 😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment